~ Maya Angelou
~ Anais Nin
~ Anne Frank
Welcome beloved women who want to make this a better world…one child at a time! And yes, it does take a village to raise a child.
Yes, you have come to the lovely “home” of the Universal Mom® programs that support children and teens to increase their self-esteem and confidence.
Touched by a Universal Mom® programs use the art of writing to help uncover the Brilliance, Talents, Gifts and Voice of children and teens worldwide. I believe with all of my heart and soul that this is the missing link to harmony and safety in our world today. These Universal Mom® programs are called
The Writer’s Authentic Empowerment Programs for Children & Teens.
The Writer’s Authentic Empowerment Programs for Children & Teens are intentionally focused on…
- How to build healthy and foundational self-esteem in children and teens
- Ability to value their gifts and talents and those of others
- How to value differences with non-judgment
- Set productive intentions of their goals
- Have a new appreciation for the gift of writing
- Feel seen, feel heard and feel validated
- Learn how to ask “How can I serve?” using their gifts and talents
- How to go from “victim” to co-creator
- Authentic productivity
- Time management skills
- Become internally motivated
- Resistant to peer pressure
- Non-tolerant of bullying for themselves and for others
- Enjoy healthier relationships
We have wonderful programs for children and teens in these age groups: 8–11; 12–14 and 15–19. These three age programs are specifically aimed at the emotional, mental and spiritual level for each group.
These comments help to give you a better idea of what the Universal Mom® programs really do for your children and, for the Certified Universal Mom®, income-generating opportunities.
Universal Mom®: Have You Been Touched? movement is a new movement in the development of self-esteem and authentic self-expression for children and teens. I have worked with children and teens in my non-profit organization, The Self-Esteem Council, for over twenty years and many of the students are going to college, grades are substantially improved, better relationships with family members, truancy is way down and many of these students are becoming active in high school.
Universal Mom®: How to Feel Seen, Feel Heard and Feel Validated
Why is this all important? Why have Universal Mom® programs? What’s different with Universal Mom®?
The Universal Mom® programs are being created by a person, me, who has had successful results with children and adults for over twenty years. The beliefs, nurturing, love, insights compassion, approach and proven results are exhibited over and over again and, they do make a difference….a BIG difference!